1. Is there a pool?- Yes, there is a community pool that can be seen from the balcony.
2. How far away is the beach?- About 3 blocks.
3. Is there a golf cart included?- Yes, a lot of guests use the complimentary golf cart to get to the beach faster.
4. Is there a minimum age requirement to book this rental?- Yes, the minimum age is 25 years old.
5. How do I reserve this property? What is the method of payment? Is there an advantage to booking direct? We have an online booking calendar on this website. Select your dates and book your home online via a major credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit cards. Booking directly with the owner can save you up to 10-20% over other websites such as VRBO, HomeAway, AirBNB, and FlipKEY which all charge the customer a booking fee. We do not have a third-party booking or transaction fee.
6. What is your cancellation policy? Please contact our office as soon as possible if you must cancel or change your reservation. If you cancel your reservation more than 60 days prior to the arrival date, you will receive a refund of all monies paid less a $250 cancellation fee. If you cancel your reservation within 60 days of the arrival date, you will lose all monies paid unless you have purchased Trip Insurance. (See below information regarding Trip Insurance). You must email us a notice of cancellation.
7. How many cars can I have at this property? 3 total: 2 in driveway 1 in garage
8. When is the 2nd ayment due? Do you automatcially charge our credit card? Can someone else pay the 2nd payment? The 2nd payment is due 60 days prior to your arrival date. We will not automatically charge your credit card. A secure payment link will be sent to the email address used during your online booking about 2 weeks prior to your due date. It will come from our reservation system at ivacationline.com, so make sure to allow those emails. If you do not receive this email, make sure to check your spam or junk mail folders. The 2nd payment via credit card can be made by someone else.
9. How and when will I receive access codes to the property? Access codes will be emailed to the email address provided during your online booking. We do not have a key pick-up as all homes have electronic locks. You will also need access codes to enter the community, access the pavilion and access the restrooms. The access codes will come from the ivacationonline.com reservation system. Please check your junk or spam mail if you do not receive the codes within 7 days of your arrival.
10. Do you have bicycles at the home? Do you know where we can rent bicysles? We do not provide bicycles but you can easily rent them and they will even drop-off to the home and pick-up for free. Bikes-R-Us: www.destinbikesrus.com Coastal Cruisers: coastalcruisersdestin.com
11. Do you have a washer and dryer in the home? HOw about an iron and ironing board? Yes we have a full-size washer and dryer in all the homes. All homes have an iron and ironing board.
12. Do you have a crib, high chair or booster seats? We keep a pac-n-play in the home. However, If you need other child related items, we recommend you make an advanced reservation at www.cribconnection.comwhich will deliver and pick-up from the home.
13. Do you supply linens? Yes. Linens for the home are provided. All bath towels, wash cloths, bed sheets, pillow cases, and kitchen towels, are provided.
14. Is WIFI and cable television provided? Yes, free WIFI and Cable TV are provided. The WIFI passwords will be provided via email and are also posted in the home.
15. Can we check in early, drop off our luggage or park in the driveway? No. Our check-in time is at 4pm CST. Please do not park in the driveway or interrupt the cleaning & inspection staff as they will be preparing multiple homes for guest arrivals. The home has an electronic lock that will coincide with the check in time. We are on central time, so please plan your trip accordingly.
16. Do you supply toilet paper, papper towels,garbage bags and soaps? We provide a starter set which includes a roll of paper towels in the kitchen, a roll of toilet paper and liquid hand soap for each bathroom, kitchen trash bags, dishwasher soap and soap pods for the clothes washer. Guests will need to buy additional supplies for the remainder of their stay.
17. What items do I need to bring? Hair dryers, beach towels, shampoo, suntan spray/lotion, ice chests, beach gear and toys. Some condiment items may be in the home such as salt/pepper, sugar, spices, and coffee filters, although they are not officially provided.
18. Do you supply beach towels? No. Be sure to bring your own beach towels and DO NOT remove any of the bath towels from the home.
19. What small kitchen appliances and cooking utensils are provided? We have all of the standard items that you would typically find in a kitchen for preparing family meals (pots, pans, knives, etc.) including a toaster, microwave, coffee pot and blender. Other special items include a crock pot, a griddle, and a lobster pot.
20. Where do we pick-up the keys or obtain property access information? All homes have electronic locks so there is no key pick-up. Access codes for the home, for the entry gates, and the pavilion gates will be sent via email 1 week prior to your arrival. Driving directions will also be sent at this time.
21. Who do I call for a problem after arrival? Our local contact information will be provided via email and it is also posted in the home.